Tuesday 16 October 2012

Promise Blog Revisited

So, have I kept my promise blog?

Errrm yes and no.

I have been applying for jobs since the last blog. But is it my fault that nothing has come through yet?
I need some more time to visit another country I think!
Uh Oh no books have yet been read, but I have purchased more to add to my massive pile.
I have brought a one sentence a day book and have filled it out. I'm rather proud!
Major fail on the clothes front. A shopping bag is glaring at me as I type.
I have being saying yes more. I've met new people and have been to a festival. Get Me. But I have also been assertive. No means no people!!
I am most proud of this one. I have cooked more for my family. A quiche and a pasta bake. Move over Nigella.
I am also easting slightly healthier. Well, I had three salads last week. That counts.

I'd give myself a B- . Must try harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment