Tuesday 21 August 2012

Promise Blog

I've decided to write a blog to document all the different things I wish to do in the near future. I think writing all these things down online will help to remind me what I need to do publicly and hopefully I won't forget my promises!

So, I promise to ...

To start applying to jobs I want to do, time to leave the safety of part time work.
Visit a new country once a year.
Start to read books for pleasure.
Buy a one sentence a day book and to use it, everyday.
To spend less money on clothes and shoes, only buying pieces I really need and want.
Say yes to things more but to not be afraid to say no. It's my life.
Start to cook more exciting dishes. A girl can't live on pasta and crisps alone!
To exercise more and to eat less sweets. (I am eating sweets while writing this)
Finally, to Blog more often and to update my Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment