Sunday 6 January 2013

2012 Make Up Selection

I just wanted to share my top 3 make up items that I purchased in 2012. They are great products and all cost under £15! I love a bargain.

1. Kate Moss Matte Lipstick

I wanted a lipstick with staying power and a big impact. This product met my expectations and more. I wear colour 107 which is a dark burgundy shade. I love the matte effect of this product and it can be worn day or night, dressed up or dressed down. Truly a multi functional product!
Can be found at Superdrug for £5.49

2. Lily Lo Mineral Foundation.

I loved Bare Minerals products but the price tag was a little off putting. Luckily a friend suggested Lily Lo. This make up company provides mineral based products at a fraction the price. I have had the foundation for over 6 months and there is still half a tub left! It gives a great coverage and if I use a liquid foundation I also use it as a powder to.
Can be brought online for £12.49

3. Bourgois Volumizer Mascara

This is the best mascara I have ever used and I have tried multiple cosmetic brands. The product includes two brushes which lets you to change your look from night to day. The second brush is very thick allowing for a fake lash effect while the first creates a base coat which could also be used for day time lashes. Easy to use and and ultimately creates lush lashes.
Can be brought at Superdrug £7.49 (on promotion)

Will continue to wear all these products in 2013 and can't wait to see new lines.





No comments:

Post a Comment