Monday 17 December 2012

It's nearly Christmas!

All the shopping is done, the decorations are up and the mince pies are just waiting to be eaten. I have already watched numerous cooking programmes discussing the best oil for roast potatoes and how to prep your roast turkey.


This year I wanted to get into the spirit by buying a festive jumper. I googled my little heart out and found a couple that I think will look great for Xmas lunch or your work Christmas party.


I love the simplicity of the Topshop jumper, it is subtle yet you would not be short of compliments in this number. Don't be afraid to buy men's jumpers and accessories. Sometimes they are much cheaper then women's and have great designs. The little penguins on the New Look hat are very cute and it would look great dressed down with hi tops. I also think the Coca Cola jumper is an interesting alternative to the traditional Christmas jumper.  

Topshop £50


MAIN
Truffle Shuffle £29.99






















New Look £8.99

No comments:

Post a Comment